Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

long writing

We have been working on tree counts this week and last week we have been having a lot of fun writing them. We have improved our recent writing.  I have really liked my recount writing because I wrote more than I usually do. I think I have really improved on my capital letters and full stops punctuation. I think I need to work on making it makes sense after I have written all of it and rereading over it because some of my work just not make sense when I do not read over it.
I also think I can work on my thoughts and feelings and 
how I can work on my thoughts and feelings.

I will show you some of my recount writing that I have done!!


I woke up and I got dressed and my leg costume and I got in the car to go to League. I was very nervous because it was our semifinal game if we want it we would get into the semi final. I had one of the biggest jobs as full and the kicker for my team. I had to train really hard for the semi-final to get all my texts over the post. I trained every day to try and get my kids high and long to get them over the post when I needed too.

I finally got to my league match we warmed up and stretched lucky it was a 12 o'clock game and we could have as much time as we wanted to stretch because I got there at 11:30. I was really nervous but I kept on practicing and warming up because I really wanted to win the semi final match. The game is about to start my coat set up our positions and we had to concentrate on where the kick went because they were kicking to us. I didn't like kicking to other people when kickoff time but any other time I like it because I want kick off time they have warmed up many times and they can kick the farthest when they have warmed up they will call when they slow down but it had not started yet so they would be really hot and ready to go.


The whistle blew it was finally time to kick off the team kicked it off I called it because I was the full bag I ran as hard as I can and I I got tackled but I rolled the ball and dummy half step back and kicked it and it landed on their half of the field at rolled into the try line and I tackled him on there so he had to drop hit to us from under the post I got the ball I pass it to my friend Jayden and he ran as hard as he can. He got it really close to the line I posted the dummy half out of the way and passed it to the dummy next to me he caught it he ran as fast as he could and he put the ball over the line and he scored the try. Everybody was happy and jumping all over him. I got the kick over the post I was so happy that I got it over the post because we were playing on the big post and I normally play on the small post field so I was really happy to get it over.


They had to kick the ball to us so I went out onto the wing for this kick because I knew they would try and kick it out so they would get the ball back. They kicked it and it went to the opposite side because they tricked all of us but my friend he saved the ball from going out it was very close to the out linn. My friend caught it and he ran as fast as he could and he said a few people but they're fullback stop them at the last second we kept on rolling the ball and passing but they kept on telling us at a metre away from the line they were pushing us back everyone we talk so we decided to kick it on the 4th tackle I was the one who kicked it and it grubbered through the post and someone called it in the line but he was running so fast that he couldn't slow down so he threw the ball backwards and the other person called it and ran and he got stopped buy a second by my friend Sam he was almost on our half of the field but he just got pulled back a little bit so he was not on our side of the field.


It was almost half time it was the last seat so we tried our best to get the score on the board but it did not happen there was only 30 seconds until end of half-time we tried our best to get it over but I kicked it and it went over the deadline so the GameStop it was still counting down but the game finally stopped because it was half-time everyone walked over to the coach and we had drinks and everything and then we talked for a little bit on our game plan and then we went back onto the field. We had 40 minutes until the game was going to end so we had to try our best to score a few more goals so they could not catch up to us. We finally kick off to them and it bounce and then went out it went out so we got the ball back from where the ball bounce out over the line we walked up to where it went out and we got ready to pull out tracks on them but the first run was my friend Sam and he's still a few people but he got it up near the try line but he couldn't quite get over because of the full back standing in the way so he just decided to run his best and get tackled. We finished off the seat we had two handed over to them because we did not score or kick. It was their bowl and we had to tackle hard everyone was chilling on us to tackle hard and we were trying our best but they scored the try that means that was 64 if they got the cake over it would be 66 but they tried to get the kick over but they missed by little bit it when a little bit to the left because he was on the right and he was a lift kicking not a right. We had to kick to them anyway so I kept it and it bounced but it did not go out so they just ran the ball they got tackled by the lock forward really hard so the he had to go off. We got told that there was only a little bit left of the game so we had to try and score another try so they would not catch up to us.


My got the penalty kick so I stood back and found a place we are the penalty was going to be taken and I kicked the ball for two points but I missed it so they would still be able to beat us if I did not score another. Because I missed the kick it was their ball they ran it hard from the try line I had never seen them run that hard before they were wanted to get into the semi final so I had to try my best attacker was hard as I could so they would not score. It was coming up to the end of the game so we had to score another try to win so I had to Score again. There was only 10 minutes left of the game so we kept on playing through sets until I found a spot to score it was there Bull when I found a spot when someone went on the field so I tried to get the ball back I finally got the ball then I went to halfway and I ran around everyone and I kick the ball of my left foot and it went over everyone I ran left and it rolled to me and I scored right under the goalposts.  I was so happy because I did not think we were going to get into the grand final but I really wanted to get and so I tried my best and I got the wind for our team.



Everybody was happy and the tin whistle finally blue and where you won the semi final match everyone was so happy that we won it but we shake hands with the other team they are breather angry but I'm pretty sure everyone would be angry when I lose a game especially like that game. We walked over to my coach and everybody that was watching they were all happy for us that we got into the semi final and they gave us lollies and everything and then we went home everyone was happy and I went out for dinner because it was really special that we got into the semi final.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about