Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

sailing!!!!!!

Hi bloggers on friday we went sailing we had the best time I have waitin some writing on it!?

On Friday we went sailing at the lake rua, First we had a demonstration how to put the boats together in they sent us away we got our stuff and we made our boats and then we got demonstrations on how to use the boat when we are on the water and what to do when you get out and when you turn and when you get in the boat. After we had it at demonstrations we had some time to have some morning tea after I have morning tea they drag the boat over the other side the lake.


After that  he walked over to the other side of the lake we got into groups of 3 we were the first group to get in the boat and have a go and my group Chloe was first and then Nikoli and then me. We had to put the rubber down and suitable down for Chloe I first thought in and it was as cold as ice. We have to wait for every group to have a go and in after every repaired head ago we rang more boats to the other side of the lake and then we went to have some lunch, For lunch I had a sandwich and a apple after we had lunch we played some games on the grass and after that we walked over to the boats of the other side of the lake.


Within seconds We were allowed to have second goes I had the first second and I was really quick so I was by the time that everyone got to the lake we we were sailing from I helped other people get in their boats and push the rappers and everything down so they can go out but I had another go after I did all of the helping that was needed I had another go on the boats.


Soon this was the funniest thing to go on the boat's because I almost flipped but I save myself from falling out of the boat. I went sailing again and again and after that I just started helping people with their boats after I help people with their boats I helped pull the boat up onto Shore so they did not blow out into the water again after that we walked back over to the place where we got changed we took a life jacket off we got changed and then we went to the Matt where we set for the instructions and we sat down and the student council gave the people thank you for having us and then we got on the bus and it took ages to get out of the gates because someone had taken the key so we had to break it open So we set the award for a while until they got it open and then we took all the way back to school and we had fun.       The end

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is hirini Im from kawakawaprimary school i really like your blog and your writing that you have been doing you are so good.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about