Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

my inquiry

I just finished my enquiry on ocean pollution I really happy that I finished it because I have been working on it for more than one term. It has been a big project. I worked really hard on it because this is my last term at the school so I wanted to get all my work done that I got given. I worked on it everyday for almost half an hour and I really enjoyed my sub questions and getting all the ideas but when I moved on to creating my piece of cardboard to stick all my information on I was even more excited I was really happy because I had so much fun creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about