Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

zone's

Two weeks ago we had our School athletics I tried my best on everything you could do. I really wanted to get into zones when the information come back I was in two zones for my 80 meter sprints and my long distance running I was so happy. It was so exciting waiting for the day to come so I can get into my athletics. The day finally come I was so happy but I was also very nervous on how my races were going to go. I got to school we waited a little bit excitedly the bus finally came we jumped on the bus and we drove to the park that we were having athletics at we had a look around at where everything was so we knew where we were going for our races. I didn't have to worry because it was only 9:30 and my races started at 115 so I had a while to walk around and get used to everything before I started my race. There was a playground there so we played on the playground for a little bit we went back to where we put our bags under the tarpaulin and then I got a drink and then me and my friend Isaac found a  hill that we can roll down. We roll down the hill for a little bit and then we found a ball that we could play soccer with so we play soccer for a bit and then it was almost time for our races so we went back to the tarpaulin and we sat down for a while and waited for our races to start before my races started I'd to get into a line we are we were going to start the race there was the two zones and I was in 1 zone so we were racing the other Zone Part of Canterbury it was really hard because all of them were fast but my first race started my 80 meter race I did alright in my first race but I could have done better I knew that it wasn't my beers to run but it would have just have to be my second race come up it was my 1000 m long distance race this would be my best race out of all because I knew I would not stop for anything I kept on going no matter what even if I felt tired or about to throw up I kept on going it was my best race at all because I really pushed and I didn't stop for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about