Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

novel study


The first week of term 4 we have started a novel study we have to read a book and then
we have to do some activities about it every day at silent reading or reading time it is really
fun to do we have been having a great time doing it we have read lots of the book and then
we have to write some down and our storyline or do other activities involving with your book
. I am reading a diary of the wimpy kid I got to choose my book but some other people had to
get given a book by the teachers. Every day we have to read for 15 minutes and I normally read
for a little bit longer than that because I have more time it is really fun to read because of you once you've
read you can do lots of activities afterward. It is coming to the end of the week some of us have done all
of our books but some of us have I'm halfway on my book but some people have already finished it on
the first couple of days Because they took their book home and read it but I took my book home but I
didn't read it as much as me so that's why they have ready morning me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about