Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

free writing


I have made a recount for free writing yesterday and I will show you it on my blog.

In the 2 week holidays I went camping with my mum's friends and her kids. We first got there we got our keys to our apartment that was Up Chronicle Hill it looked real cool with the view that we had but the house was old and weird we had me and my friend Callum we had bunk beds in or room And we had so much fun playing on the bunk beds that we almost broke my bunk bed by jumping from one to another we had to go swimming so we started to get our stuff ready but we end up staying at our house for another hour because we thought we would  be there for too long so we stayed.

We waited an hour and we finally got to the pools it was a pretty big line so we had to wait half an hour to get into the pool because it was quite a hot weekend we finally got into the pool and we were going down the hydroslide non-stop we didn't come off it for half an hour straight and then we were in the pools for half an hour and then for our last half an hour of the day we were in the hydroslides again it was so fun because I kept on going I kept on stopping in the slide so people go under my legs when they went it was so funny.

It was almost time to go so we quickly we on the toilet bowl hydroslide at him though it was fun because we went down 3 at a time and we got in trouble but it was worth it because it was really fun. We finally got out and I we got dressed and I looked at my foot I had a massive cut on my foot and I didn't even realise it until I got dressed I walked outside of the changing rooms I had to get a plaster from the lifeguard he thought it was really bad but i did not care about it.

I got back to our apartment and we were very tired so we had tea and we went to bed watching Netflix for a little bit my mum told me off because she only had a little bit of data so we had to watch half of the movie and then put it down I brought my laptop but there was no wifi so I can play anything. My mum's friend add 5 gig so we watch a movie on her phone but when we were finished with the phone it only had 3 gigs left on it. We decided to talk a little bit and then go to bed.

In the morning we got up we had showers all of us and there was not much hot water left because there was about 5 of us that had showers we went to get change but all of our rooms had no power in it because the power people were outside fixing the power lines so we could not have any power it was really cold in the house but we got dressed and we put everything on and we went to the maze next to the put him in the polls after we did the maze we went to the mini golf and out of 5 of us I come second at mini golf.

After a while we decided to go to the pool again when we got to the pool I saw my friend that I didn't even know that was going to be there come to callings that used to go to our school. It was really fun because we went down the hydroslide together and he taught me how to go on my knees down the hydroslide really fast. When we win on the big hydroslide with him we were going down and we kept on falling off at 2 because we kept on bumping into each other on the hydroslide.We were on the hydroslide for about 2 hours straight doing the same thing but then we went over to the pools and had some fun on the pool and lazy river.  we got tired of there after a while so we went to the hydroslides again and we did the same thing over and over for a little bit but then we went on to the next hydroslide that was there and I slowed down and stood up for them to go under my legs and we used to go at the same time when you had to wait 30 seconds between us it was coming up to the end of where we had to go so me and my friend Callum did something stupid we walked up the stairs with a raft but when we were going down the hydroslide we threw it behind each other and we were flying around with no raft I was on my back and there was holes and the hydroslide so it keeps on bumping my back really hard and I keep on flying up and down it was really fun to do that on the hydroslide because I had never done it before. We had to leave so we got all of our stuff and left.


I was very tired again because I stayed up late that night so I got all my stuff and picked up because we were going to leave that morning. We had tea it was pizza we watch some TV and then we played some cards we play last card and we were playing one game for half an hour it took ages and I had half of the deck and then at one point I had one card but my mum made me pick up 15 cards but I come third in the game. It was about 11 o'clock when I went to bed but I stayed up till like 12 and I woke up at 4 and I went back to sleep but I did not wake up till 10:30 so I had to get everything ready fast because I hadn't packed yet So I quickly pack and we left to go home we got home and I had to unpack and then I went to sleep from 4:30 in the afternoon to 6:30 and then I didn't go to bed till 10 o'clock at night. The end


I am proud of this because I don't usually write that much
I think I can improve on. My full stops and capital letters.
In writing this week I learned More punctuation that I can use

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about