Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

monloge

 hello welcome back to my book I'm going to show you the monologue that I am doing.

9.Pirate: Can I talk like a pirate?  Ay, matie!  Avast! Ahoy!  Aye-aye, I can!   Shiver me timbers! I can talk like a pirate better than any lily-livered, jelly-legged sea-goer that ever there once was!  I says whatever I’ve got to say in a pirate way and if any bilge-sucking buccaneer says I don’t, I’ll cleave him to the brisket!  I swear on Davy Jones’ Locker, to be a true blue pirate you’ve got to be able to load a cannon and fire it- but most important you’ve got to talk like a pirate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about