Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

In the holidays

Today I am going to share two high lights in my holidays. I was very excited because we were off school for two weeks. In the first week of the holidays, I went to my nanas house on Monday an Tuesday because my mum was working. For the rest of the week, I stayed at home and I was getting really excited for the last week of the holidays because I was going to Auckland as I was getting more and more excited It was time.

On Tuesday I woke up at 4:30 am I was really tired me and my dad went to the airport we got on the plane, on the plane was fun we got food like biscuits and more when we got there my dads friend picked us up and we went to a truck we got in the truck and we got food. After that we had to drive to wellington and driving there took nine hours. We stopped every two hours to some time get food or go to the bathroom. when we got there at 9:00 pm we had to wait until 11:00 pm to get on the ferry so we sat there trying to go to sleep but could not so we waited and waited. Then we got on we got out of the truck and we went to our room and went to sleep.

The bout left at 3 am so we would get there at 6 am we woke up and went down and got some breakfast. When we got to pickdin we drove to chch that took 5 hours when I got there we went home and slept for 15 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about