Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

C.I.P

This week in C.I.P it was a bit wet so we started to make a 3D version of our dream house to make the dream house we used tinkered. Tinkered is a great way to help you make your dream house. When I started to make my dream house I thought is was hard but as I got us to it, it got easier. My favorite part of using the app was there were lots of shapes maps and to choose from. The hardest thing about using there was that you had to find the right size shapes for the right size areas. I chose this because it was a lot of shapes to choose from. 



 In the second half of the day, we went out to the field to plant some plants. First, we got some gloves and there we got the plant and the shovel and we dug a hole size of a bucket than we put the plant in the hole and filed it in without killing the plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about