Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

ART

This week in art we have made our stories come to life we have started to make the creatures that we're in our story out of clay. I and my group were really excited to do this because it had been a long time that I had done a stop motion with clay so far I'm my favorite part about making clay is the different ways that you do stuff. 


In our story, we were supposed to have 5 characters but we only had three so as we went on we had to make up some characters and characters are a great white shark a green turtle and octopus and a whale. I made the octopus and the green turtle the easiest out of the octopus and the green turtle I think was the turtle because there were small legs that you had to put on the octopus and they kept on breaking off. 


The shark the turtle the octopus and the whale they fit into our story by!! Our story is about stopping bullying. The shark is trying to eat the turtle and the octopus The Whale says what is happening and tries to help.

What I find hard, The thing that I found hard was to not get frustrated when my creations break like for example when my octopuses leave fall off and I have to recreate the whole thing. What I found easy, The thing that I found easy was not getting distracted and keep working and working till the creations were finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about