Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

digital tech

For the last 8 weeks, I have been researching an issue about the pollution we had to research on four sites and get one paragraph from each site. After we had our research done we decided if we want to make an app our game. I decided that I wanted to make a game. I made a game about pollution.

My link to research template
My link to my game

 Overall this digital tech has been fun making games and researching about pollution and other problems in the world. My favorite part was making the game and seeing the finished product.

What we used
  • gamefruit
  • App lab
  • google document
What site would you make a game on?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about