Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

reflection questions

what game did I find challenge and why?  I think that bench ball was the most challenge because there was a lot of ruing.

One of the golds was to listen? I need to not get destructed when the teacher is taking. Ignore my friends when the teacher is taking.    

What was some communication skills did I need when playing bench ball?  Listen when the teacher is taking are when the rules are beaning given.    

What skill do i need to work on for my next lessen?Playing fear in the game listing to how ever is taking.

what is a personal goal I want to work on?Playing fear in the game listing to how ever is taking. Do not be a ball hog.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about