Pages

Monday, June 11, 2018

school camp


Last Wednesday we win on 10 we got on the bus and we went to would increasing care it took about half an hour to get there when we got there we had half an hour to unpack and then we had to do an activity after that activity Which was Flying fox the flying fox was really high. After we win on the Fliing Fox we went on the Go karts After that we're it in our camp booklet and then we had tea and then we watch a movie Rio in the game room It wouldn't be the Movie that I chose but we got to watch a movie that was really cool and then we went to bed and the first night we kept the teachers up for a long time they only got about 4 hours of sleep it was really funny the next day We woke up we had showers and we went Outside to play all the trampolines and play basketball after we play basketball we had to go inside and get Ready to go to QE2 We got to QE2 we had to wait till everyone else got undressed and got into Our talks I was the first one on the water slide it was really fun It goes down then up and then it goes back down and then you go backwards down a dark tunnel and then you finishI went over that for three times in a row and then I went to the diving boards After beating diving boards I went to the pools and Jumped off the side and we're doing mother's and then we got told off and got told don't do Manu's.Are we in the lazy river for a long time.We had to get out We got out we I'm on the bus back to our cabins when we got back We went to do some riffling and Archery after we do archery we went to Adam's we had to go to bed this morning we had another shower and then we had to it ready to go Back to school.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Hunter. My name is Fadlan from Waikowhai Primary School. I really liked how you explained your school camp. This reminds me of my school camp that I went last year to Mt Ruapehu. Next time you could maybe add more pictures so it will be more detailed. If you want to see my learning my blog is wpsfadlans.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about